Blackfeather Woods I need an anchor
22 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Gonna be nosy for a while

Like the blue-eyed priestess she moved. She had been back for a while, but too silent for Azul's interests. The true princess of Blackfeather Woods had been under the warlock's watch for a while, that was until she left soon after the priestess' death. But she had potential, just like Kendra, and the old bat was curious.

He saw her that night on his way to the caves. Pale, like a ghost, she walked holding her mother's hip on her maw, marked with symbols unknown to him, symbols that he felt a sudden need to understand. So he followed the young priestess from above, all the way up to the temple her mother had once drawn her power from.

He watched in silence from a rock near the temple's core how the girl placed the bone among the stones. His heart stopped at the sight of it matching the altar's shape like a ring wraps around a finger, and then jumped back on to heavy bumps as he felt the flow of energy coming from the temple.

The girl prayed, and Azul listened to her words. Those words were the same he spoke when casting spells. He would have a lot to say if he ever had the chance to speak with her. He couldn't restrain this time, he couldn't be a coward like he was with Meldresi. There was way too much knowledge to obtain.
[Image: 67Iuw1U.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need an anchor - by Potema - May 27, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - May 27, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Potema - June 13, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - June 16, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:42 AM