Blackfeather Woods I need an anchor
22 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Guys feel free to skip me!
Azul won't interrupt and it is unlikely Potema and Kove would spot him, unless you want them to >.>
He's just hanging there for now tho

Darkness seemed to fall upon the temple as the prayers to Sithis were versed. The tongue in which Potema chanted was as mysterious as it was beautiful. The Dark Tongue as Azul knew it, was the only tongue in which the superior and obscured entities seemed to take the mortals seriously, and Potema was using it beautifully. The old mage could sense the cold descending, and the shadows binding around the rock temple at the rhythm of the young witch's words.

The male's presence was ignored by Azul, who was lost on the sound of the Dark Tongue. But his pale figure was the first thing he saw when he re-opened his pitch-black eyes. And he stared, curious about his intentions, and fearful that Potema could get lost in her prayers if she was interrupted mid-way though her spell. He was ready to stop the male if he tried anything, but luckily Potema finished the spell, dragged down to the ground by exhaustion.

Potema was inexperienced, it seemed, but she successfully cast the veil of Sithis over the temple. She would be a wonderful witch some day.
[Image: 67Iuw1U.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need an anchor - by Potema - May 27, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - May 27, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Potema - June 13, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - June 16, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:42 AM