Ocean's Breath Plateau Salt
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Her ever-swivelling ears picked up the sound of his footsteps long before he called to her. But at the sound of his voice, his presence seemed to jarr her from her sorrow. Abruptly, she was silent, and without standing or moving much at all, she craned her head back and around to get a look at the stranger. Large, with a dark pelt. The kind of eyes that eat you.

"He called me," replied the shewolf with a whine, her voice more a coyote's yap than a wolf's brogue. The more she peered at the stranger, the more she realized she was not properly reacting; and a moment later, his presence seemed to register once again. She spun around at once, still slow to the ground, but crouching ready instead of lying. "Hail," she greeted, belatedly, her mouth opening wide in a nervous gape. Another bad, bad coyote habit. She snapped her jaws shut and bristled silently for a moment, unsure whether she was afraid or happy.

"Hail," she said again, confused, now. Her ears twisted this way and that as she tried to remember what they were talking about. "He whispered to me, sir. He told me to come into the water. I should not have left. I never meant to go so far away...."

Who was she talking to? She looked around, and saw only Riverbone. "But I won't leave again," she promised her alpha, making herself low. "I promise. I'll do whatever you say."
Messages In This Thread
Salt - by Doe - June 20, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Salt - by Skellige - June 22, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Salt - by Doe - June 22, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Salt - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Salt - by Doe - June 28, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Salt - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Salt - by Doe - June 30, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Salt - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Salt - by Doe - June 30, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Salt - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 03:26 AM