The Sentinels the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He did not know what to make of her -- the gentle words, offered in what logic could only dictate as the beckoning of friendship, and yet somehow, given the cold demeanor in which he had witnessed her treat him and others up until this point, it felt almost fake.

His jaw tightens in that moment, locking as he determines what to say next. Maturity would insist he offer gratitude to her words, and offer the same in return. But raw emotion and loss has pulled away his need for peace in that moment, and it's with this he sets his narrowing eyes upon her. "I don't even know you.. nor do I know what connection you've had to my father." He paused then, shifting his weight, adjusting his injured forelimb. His jaws open once more, and he's about to call her out on the coldness she presents to him, and what he has witnessed of her, but instantly, it does not seem worth it, and once more, his jaws slide shut with a light click. "Nevermind. It doesn't even matter."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word - by Constantine - June 24, 2016, 01:33 PM