Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Shink lay basking in the sun beside her while she worked, just close enough to keep an eye on without him getting in the way, though she mostly watched her Leviathan when her sand-covered head poked up out of the hole she'd been digging. It was mostly to make sure he was still there - the salty air took some getting used to, and sometimes it made her nose so confused she could hardly smell anything but the sea. That was why she'd chosen to dig her cache here, just over the ridge of sand that maked the high tide. Waves might still wash this way, but only rarely, and probably not enough to pull their meat from its place.

Worrying again that Skellige had left her, Doctor poked her nose out of her hole and looked around. This was the back of the tunnel she'd dug underneath the clumps of tall grasses, and her vision was mostly obscured by the res tof the grove. Not seeing her alpha, she took a deep whiff to see if she could smell him on the outside of her hole - and promplty let out a piping alarm call, having not expected the cloud of sand that now inhabited her throat and nostrils.

Some furious sneezing took care of that problem, though, and Doctor decided that her cache was long enough, but that she really ought to make it wider.
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:01 AM