Stavanger Bay and miles to go before i sleep
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Sy's appearance helped to put the fledgling doctor at ease, but she kept her attention trained solely on Skellige, her ear hardly twitching as the pale wolf approached. She listened carefully to his description of what she had to do, and certain words and actions settled into the idea she'd already had like wax into a mould. And his words - they bolstered her resolve, made her feel capable and important, just as they had in their other life - the one without water.

Skellige was not the Riverbone she'd known. Perhaps nothing to do with him at all - but he was slowly filling up the void that Doctor Doe had felt since leaving her home. These two brothers were becoming her family, and she already felt the stirrings of her love for them in the depths of her heart. He believes in me, she thought with joy that seemed to grow lighter and lighter in her heart, as though it would float up out of her, or else cause her to be carried away.

"Thank you, Skellige. I understand, now," she said, trying to force herself to speak calmly, but ending up with a near-shout. Her paws tapped the ground in an excited dance, and she pasued only to lick thankfully at his chin and to dart feintingly toward Sy before she ran off, shouting over her shoulder - "There is much to prepare! I will call when we are ready!"

Exit Doe
Messages In This Thread
and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 01, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:25 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: and miles to go before i sleep - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:41 PM