Falls of the Hinterlands Brightest Dark
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
For a moment, she simply enjoyed the attentions of her excitable friend; for Doctor was indeed a very vain and selfish creature, and prone to taking without giving in return. But now that she was being groom in earnest, instead of the ghostly nudges she'd thought he imagined earlier...

It was getting harder to ignore the fact that her shadow had a corporeal body, and when she thought of that, it became impossible to ignore that she'd been ignoring it, and her whole body seemed to shut down while she processed all that that could mean. Her eyes glazed over, her tongue lolled out, and a series of memories played through her mind like the real to some tragic film. That's me. I'm Doe, but I don't think I was Doe, then.

It was hard to watch the sick, timid fumblings of the creature that wore her skin, and her heart began to beat faster, her breaths became more labored as she struggled to escape the prison of her own mind.

And then that moment was over. The silent canine was no longer her shadow, quite - perhaps never would be again - but she still wasn't quite a wolf, either. It was a very unsettling feeling, to have one's reality shift in such a way, and Doctor - Doe? I'm Doe! - and Doctor felt the need to be back at home, the desire hitting her hard and feirce as she slowly came back into the present.

"Shadow - " she said, her mind whirring for a moment as she tried to remember who Shadow was. Sea, reasonable wolf, big ears - She gave up, in the end. "I think that I ought to get home, now," she said, giving the other female a quick lick on the cheek. "You should come, too - if you belong there. I think you do. Or maybe not..." She smells like the sea, though! "Even so, I will see you again, I think." She ought to.

Doctor stood uncertainly, picking Shink up in her jaws and letting the water slip through her teeth. She cast one last glance at the beautiful creature in the water before turning away and stepping out of the sparkling pool. Skellige would miss her if she stayed away too long, and she longed to romp with Sy once again and forget all these silly thoughts that plagued her.
Messages In This Thread
Brightest Dark - by Doe - June 28, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Coelacanth - July 04, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Doe - July 04, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Coelacanth - July 05, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Doe - July 05, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Coelacanth - July 05, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Doe - July 05, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Coelacanth - July 06, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Doe - July 06, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Brightest Dark - by Coelacanth - July 07, 2016, 12:02 AM