Hushed Willows shakespeare in the park
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
It was nice to see him, but such thoughts did not fully register to Octavia. She saw the rabbit hanging from his grip, watched as he placed it down, and even before Stark finished talking she was lunging for it — pulling it away from him, stepping on it, rending it apart, eating chunks of meat with fur as hastily as she could. Yes, hunger was a factor, but so was time, and something in Octavia had been made a little more feral in her time away from the others; as she cared for Tambourine away from their prying eyes.

Once she was sated, things shifted again. Or she was just perceiving things differently now, but either way—Octavia lunged for Stark next, and while her first assault had been upon the rabbit he had brought to her, now she seemed to seek his touch. She buried her face against the crook of his neck and hungrily breathed him in, then murmured through the thick of his pelt, You're still loyal to me — to us — Tam and I? And your sisters, they'd follow you?

She didn't let him answer, because she trusted her gut, and trusted in him, and emptied her mind through her mouth: One of Harlyn's... The kids, they attacked Tambourine. I had to keep him away. I have to get him away now—Harlyn can have the Keep, I don't care. Or - or - It doesn't matter. It's not safe here, she gulped as her voice hitched, and as Tavi's paranoia increased within her voice, the volume decreased, as if being overheard would be a great issue.
Messages In This Thread
shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 08, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 09, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 09, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 10, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 14, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:34 AM