Redhawk Caldera you're a king and i'm a lionheart.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Oh are they opening their eyes? Here I am twinny <3

Lagan had noticed that his sister was moving about. Soon she was no longer by his side. Lagan didn't mind, in fact he liked it when the girls weren't kicking him and smacking him. But when her heard a voice, and sensed more movement, he raised his little head to look around. His eyes had opened, but he still could only see outlines and colors. Basically the world was a blur, so it was hard to tell mommy and papa apart because to him they both looked like silver blobs. In fact, so did his twin and big bro. At least he knew his other sister, she was more like a pile of soot.

Intrigued by all the commotion, Lagan came to his wobbly feet. Being born during the famine had its down sides, for instance his legs were weaker than they should be and sometimes it was hard to lift his oversized head. But he was determined to get to Liffey, so he tumbled over but got back up. Finally he made it to big bro and twinny. Lagan flopped happily on his back next to Liffey, turning his head to nibble at her ear. As he moved his head around to look at things, he noticed something. It was dark out, everything was  pretty much black, except for those specks in the sky. Were they bugs? Lagan waggled his paw in the air trying to catch the stars.
Messages In This Thread
you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Liffey - July 10, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Eljay - July 12, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Lagan - July 13, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Liffey - July 15, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Eljay - July 16, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Lagan - July 18, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: you're a king and i'm a lionheart. - by Eljay - August 05, 2016, 09:19 AM