Silvertip Mountain Homecoming
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette left at the crack of dawn. She hoped to reach the foot of the mountain by noon so then she could at least make it up the mountain a good way before she would settle down for the night. She knew the mountains, especially ones she wasn't familiar with were dangerous at night. The girl was positive that she was not going to fail at this. A true mission! She really liked to think it was really important.

The young female jumped lightly when she heard a bark. She turned to look at the one who voiced a bark. Her green hazel eyes traveled over Ezekiel's frame. The girl looked surprised at him and then quirked up her lips. "Hi Zeke," she returned to him in greeting. He sounded so questioning. The girl nodded shortly in reply to him. Because she was leaving.

"Not for good though. Steady gave me a mission to get to know more about the Taiga and perhaps also Rising Sun for my Ranger Specialty. I hope that gains me enough knowledge to gain my specialty," she explained to him. "And well it is a mission for Steady," she spoke with a hit of a smile, because she found it exciting. What Zeke didn't know, was that she was born in Rising Sun, born in Bearclaw Valley and grown up in the Phoenix Maplewoods. She hadn't told him much about herself.
Messages In This Thread
Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 14, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 18, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 19, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 20, 2016, 07:54 AM