Silvertip Mountain Homecoming
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette slowly pulled her face into a soft smile when he complimented her. She did not hear the disappointment. She was rather surprised that she had gotten compliment. However then he asked the question if she had been there before. She opened her mouth to start talking but closed it. She could tell him all about how she was born in another region, and then moved right till the edge of the taiga. But that would make things complicated to explain, and frankly she wasn't sure if she wanted to open that scar. Maybe after she returned she might have found some peace and was ready to talk.

"I've been there before," she returned. "But briefly, so it will be mostly unknown territory for me," she explained, giving a bit more information. She looked over him and then to her paws. "You still promised me to watch over me while a sleep. So you better not be gone when I return," she spoke to him then, which was quite a big thing for her to say. Yet, the last time she went on a trip the Phoenix pack had gone to shit. Her adoptive father gone with half of the pack. She had not been able to say goodbye. So in a way, her fear of losing someone was reflected in that one sentence.
Messages In This Thread
Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 14, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 18, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 19, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 20, 2016, 07:54 AM