The Sentinels the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She seemed defensive of his choice of word, and the dark wolf studies her momentarily, considering how his words might have impacted her. Blue Willow had been their primary healer at Blacktail Deer Plateau – her talent sought by many. It was of no surprise to him she had passed these talents down to her daughters – Eilidh, Deirdre, Emaleth. If he had been around for longer, it was possible he might have learned some of the finer art of healing.. but now, with Lucani and Rowan also dabbling in the arts, he worried their ranks were made up of more healers than fighters.

Perhaps this was what his father had envisioned, being the peaceful sort.

“I agree,” he offered in return, hoping to defer any further confusion or surprise she seemed to hold from his words – perhaps their truce would only last five minutes, especially when the implication was given that he did not believe Donnelaith was admirable. “Perhaps it is my bias, as the Plateau was my birth home.. but the pack dynamic has seemed to shift since then. It feels less familial.” He paused then, his shoulders lifting in an honest shrug. “But that’s likely to be expected when one leaves their family behind to see the world and then returns. Everything changes.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 07:46 AM