The Sentinels the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Constantine considered the she-wolf before him now – he had seen only a few sides of Aria since meeting her, primarily one of despondency and one of bitterness. This was new – her eagerness to take in her subordinate’s words, and he felt a sense of relief in that moment – Lasher was gone, but the pack was left in decent paws.

“I do not mean to make it sound as if the pack is so different – I am now adjusting to the changes, and it’s likely I have changed more than anything else.” He paused then, his pace slowing from their walk as he stole a glance toward her. “Blacktail Deer Plateau was not always lead by my father, nor was it his creation. Donnelaith was – and if this is the path Lasher set out before you, it is likely the customs he wished to instill in us all, and one that should be honored.” His shoulders lifted then, his gaze fixating once more to the path before them. “Of course Donnelaith would feel different to me though – my mother is gone, and now my father. Casmir is no longer with us, and Eilidh is scarce. Emaleth has gone – all I have left here is Deirdre.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 12:24 PM