Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
At once, Atoll recognized the call as that of the pale alpha's. Though until now, she'd only heard the woman's speaking voice, Atoll was sharp of ear, and good at placing tone. No doubt, this was the alpha of Donnelaith at her doorstep.

Abandoning the clam she's been struggling to open, Atoll bounded toward the black-rimmed border, tail flagging up behind her as she went. It was not hard to spot the stark leader and her faithful Con, and the beta of Blackrock approached without caution, confident in their claim on the land even if the sea had not yet risen up to bless them. This land had been given to them, after all.

Despite her confidence, she was not unfriendly. Her natural sheepishness shined through as she looked upon the pale woman and remembered her blunder at the borders of Donnelaith.

"Hello, Lady," she greeted, frowning when she realized that she'd forgotten the woman's name. It would be embarrassing to admit that now, though, so Atoll held her tongue. "And Con - Constantine," she said, correcting herself as her tongue attempted to revert to the easy nickname. For a moment, she stood silently before them - knowing what they'd come for but unwilling to let them meet the man without first briefing him and begging him to be soft toward their worries and fears.

"You must know," she said quietly, Skellige is a good man - he has been kind to me, and blessed me beyond all expectation. I have much respect for him - but he his not... not..." Oh, how would she put it? "He's not a social person," she decided at last. With that, she turned her head and called his name-sound, a slight inflection telling him that it was not danger she'd intercepted, but that it was important all the same.
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM