Golden Glade Circles and Family
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as Charley started by explaining the concept of the inner and outer circles and about the different rankings and titles that come with it. Aspen gave a few moments after Charley spoke before beginning to explain further. "In respect to entering the inner circle there is a ritual involved once you have proven yourself to the King and Queen. There will be a ritual bath in which all members of the inner circle bathe the new member as they have become a part of the family. The newest members must sit a vigil in the entrance or just outside of the tunnels from sunset to sunrise. There is an oath that is to be repeated that will be told to you on the day and after the vigil the new member(s) bow to the leaders and once again all inner circle wolves lick the new family member and give words of praise or support," she added onto the end of Charley's speech before beginning her own.

"As members of the fire court pack we follow the philosophy that strangers are proven guilty per say until they have proven themselves to the Alpha's of their packs. We will not treat you differently to those in the inner circle however it just means that you are considered more of a friend than a member of the family. Should a wolf betray the pack and dare return to the borders they shall be treated with agression because they are traitors. Both Charley and I have dealt with some pretty harsh times growing up which makes it hard for us to trust wolves at times." she stated pausing for a moment to collect what she would say next. She was starting to get better at this whole 'being an alpha' thing. 

"Should a wolf approach our borders, they are to be treated as neutrals until they cross the borders without permission or prove a threat to the pack. They are not to be treated with any agression until that point but we do encourage showing dominance to those that approach. No information about the pack is to be given to strangers unless given by Charley or myself and we shall not realease information unless the wolf wishes to join the court. If a wolf wishes to join you can ask them about their skills or purpose as a member of the pack but then one of the leadership members must be called to make the final decision." Aspen stated glancing around to each of the wolves sat before them. They seemed like a good bunch of wolves and Aspen had no doubt they would prove their loyalty in their own ways. 

"If Charley and myself go on absence for some reason be it a journey or other circumstances, unlike the normal pack the Duke and Duchess would not take over unless I did not have any pups or none of my litter were of age. If they are then the leadership goes to the oldest, willing, of the children and not the Beta wolves. This leads me to pups besides our own. Unless Charley and myself had no intention of having a litter no other wolves are permitted to have a litter within the pack especially if you have not yet entered the inner circle. However, should a lone mother and pups come to the border in search of a pack and go through the proper steps to joing the court the pups would be accepted with the mother. If there is an orphaned pup at the border they are to be brought in and cared for no matter what." Aspen stated once more assuring hersel she had covered everything. She looked over to Charley for a moment as if to see if he had anything else he wished to add. She didn't think she had missed anything but who knows.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Circles and Family - by Alder - June 28, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Estella - June 29, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Heartha - July 04, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: Circles and Family - by Skeet - July 06, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Alder - July 28, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Circles and Family - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Heartha - August 02, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Circles and Family - by Ayla - August 04, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Circles and Family - by Alder - August 04, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Circles and Family - by Heartha - August 07, 2016, 06:41 PM