Haunted Wood curious and curiouser
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Quite a bit further than I would normally send Doe, but I couldn't resist.
She'd returned to the bay with the proper herbs to heal Sharkbait, but when the healing was over, she'd found her stores depleted once again. Though she'd needed Lagertha to accompany her on the first foray, this time, she felt much more confident in her ability to find home. The blessing had tied them all to the land in an indelible way, and the pull to the sea as an almost uncomfortable sensation in her gut.

Soon enough, she soothed, attempting to quiet the insistent pull. I am gathering things to heal our people.

Sippery elm - in the proper growth state - was harder to come by than she'd thought. Her searchings had taken her on a many-day travel, and she knew that if she was not already missed, she soon would be. Anything could happen after all, and her pack might need her even now.

The woods were strange to her, but she kept doggedly on, nose twitching as she searched the air for any signs of the plant, and ears swivelling unconsciously toward every sound as they, in turn, searched for signs of danger. It required little focus on her part, and so, when her ears stilled and her mind screamed for her to listen, Atoll did not know - at first - what had stopped her in her tracks.

But then her nose caught up to her ears, and she realized that she'd heard something. Someone - a canine - was in these woods as well.

Following the scent and sound, Atoll found herself watching the little creature scrabbling her paws at an old den. Tail wagging - for anything that involved digging was always good, in her mind - Atoll gave a yap to announce herself and said, "Need any help?"
Messages In This Thread
curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 03, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 04, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 04, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Thestrel - August 24, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: curious and curiouser - by Doe - August 25, 2016, 07:34 PM