Wapun Meadow I lost both the kids in the divorce.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He could not have anticipated finding a woman shrunken amongst the flowers and yet there she was. Stark frowned briefly, mostly in response to her words, but he took a seat and considered what she was asking him. She'd apparently seen into his soul, saw the dark mess that life itself had become, and she knew enough to call him on it. He sighed and shook his coat out, a quick glance over her body and she was still breathing although it seemed that life itself was draining the woman dry. "You could say that." He said cryptically. "There's a family from my pack missing. Father and two children, I'm hoping to find them." Not to mention that Octavia was gone too, but he didn't even know how to address that. It meant facing his feelings, it meant admitting what he had tried not to admit - and then there was the process of handling everything after. 

If he let himself feel everything properly then he'd have to deal with the outcome and everything that meant. It was terrifying to him, quite honestly, and so he was far happier to ignore it for the time being. "It's beautiful here." He spoke it in a softer, hushed tone. His blue eyes finally taking in the beauty of the flowers around them. He wondered if she lived nearby, assuming that she did, but he didn't know anything about any packs nearby. He might have asked about it, but, for now, the quiet was almost a relief. 

You're fine!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Amara - August 13, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 12:20 AM