Silverlight Terrace On The Road Again
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Gotcha. Fade with you?

Pyx was pleased that Judas truly seemed to be perking up. Meeting Malice had brought up a lot of unresolved issues for him, and now she hoped they could be somewhat put to rest. With her help, he could improve his own self image and start to heal what he had harmed before. After she mentioned the word scout an expression dashed across Judas' face and eyes. She tilt her head slightly, wondering what she'd made him think of. Hopefully nothing as emotionally draining as what they'd already been discussing. With the traveling and all the deep discussions she was both physically and mentally worn.

"Are you sure? I could stay if you like, I don't mind." Judas reassured her that he was okay, perhaps reading the tiredness in her eyes and face. Her last few months of loner life had featured little trekking. She'd mostly stuck to one place or another, traveling only lightly. It showed here, when she was worn from their journey. Not wanting to push Judas, she nodded, sighing. "Alright. I'll head back and let them know you went looking for Charon's friend. Be careful Judas, make sure you come back in one piece, okay?" She truly didn't like leaving him, not alone. He was fully capable, of course, but it felt like she was abandoning him. 

She reached forward and gently nuzzled at the corner of his jaw, a friendly farewell though her heart thudded and pound within her breast. "And make sure you come back, or I'll have to come looking for you." She gave him a mock stern look, but soon gave a chuckle. "Be safe, friend." And with that she gave him one last smile before turning and heading back towards Moonspear, back towards home. Her feet were sore, as was her heart, but this trip felt like a good thing. She smiled as she went, thinking of the future and teaching Judas how to heal. She hoped it would improve his self esteem, and keep those dark thoughts out of his head.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 13, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 14, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 14, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Judas - August 15, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: On The Road Again - by Pyx - August 16, 2016, 03:47 PM