Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I meant to reply to this but it was so hot here currently, which never happens, I wasn't able to sit down and write <3

Valette walked into the forest with Anita, so far it was going well and they had done a good job. "It definitely isn't," she admitted and smiled at her, but that was why one had packmates so they were there to help. The young female was quick to locate the other cache. Her nose was close to the ground and started digging a bit. Seeing that this was a deer carcass it was not really that buried deeply but the meat looked fine. Fine enough, it was not fresh meat but also not the worst they could have.

She looked at Anita. "I think we are good," she decided. "I can tell Steady," she hummed. "You want to freshen up in one of the streams?," she asked. Valette wouldn't mind to chat with her a bit more, though she could understand if the other wasn't up for it. Maybe she was busy with something else.
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by RIP Valette - August 26, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM