Kildeer Rest you're the ocean and she's desperate to drown
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She sensed her lover's disquiet and offered a small, encouraging smile as Thuringwethil touched her cheek. Before she could lose her nerve, her lips parted. "The reason I left Moonspear and came north," she began, pausing to draw in a steadying breath, eyes slipping shut, "was because I was... attacked." It was still difficult to say the word "rape," even after all this time. "The attack destroyed my life. It ruined my friendships and..." She paused again, swallowing. "My mate-ship."

Her eyes opened, amber depths worried about how the Heda would take this news. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I never meant to keep secrets from you, I just..." She really wasn't sure what to say for herself. "But if this keeps going in the direction it's headed—and I hope it does—then you need to know. That, ah..." Her gaze dropped to study her own outstretched forelegs. "That I'm kinda sorta damaged goods, in a way. I'm sorry." She licked her dry lips, hoping this wouldn't change anything but steeling herself in case her past came back to bite her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're the ocean and she's desperate to drown - by Wildfire - August 28, 2016, 07:37 PM