Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Great! Thank you!

Valette had split off from Ezekiel not because she didn't like his presence but because splitting up they could cover ore ground. They might have found a possible spot but Valette did want to look further. She disliked to settle for the first thing they liked. Valette found a meadow she had not been before. She was pretty sure that the rout she took was past the small like with ducks. Now she looked at the landscape from a higher hill she was pretty sure the lake was to her left.

Valette trotted on as the rain was starting. She was rather indifferent to the rain but she imagined an open space like these open plains perhaps might not be a good location for the mountain wolves she lived with. The darker colored girl trotted on. A fleck of white appeared in her vision she briefly wondered what brightness would live here. However the girl realized it was a wolf like her traveling with a mission in mind. Valette let out a howl to the other, wondering if she might be willing to stop and talk to her. As Valette moved closer she started to recognize the wolf's shape. She knew this wolf. "Saena!," she called out in shock. Instantly feeling so bad for losing the maplewood pack on their travels. Where they here? In the valley? That confused her.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM