Sleeping Dragon You would not believe me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
The trio made good time and arrived back at Sleeping Dragon late in the afternoon, having been away for roughly a day and a half. Wildfire delivered Freyja to the rendezvous site, leaving her to reunite with her mother and siblings, then requested for @Gavriel to follow her. She sought out a quiet corner of the territory. She had meant to bring this up on the way home but they had been so busy discussing the encounter with Floki and the outcome of the hunt that she hadn't had an opportunity. Plus, she hadn't wanted to discuss such a sensitive subject around such little ears.

But now was the time. "Gav, I have a favor I want to ask of you." Her heart was pounding again and her breath was a little shaky. It felt a bit like someone had punched her in the stomach. This was difficult because of her history but also a very strange and awkward thing to ask of someone regardless. "Thur and I want to start a family when I'm ready." Her cheeks heated. The next few words came out in a sloppy rush. "Iwashopingyoumightfatherthem."
Messages In This Thread
You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 14, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 14, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 22, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 24, 2016, 09:47 AM