Golden Glade To Those Who are Welcome
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was surprised to say the least, and was in the process of thanking the stars for her good fortune. Although she didn't let any of that show, rather she paused her patrol for the time being and was welcomed by the three wolves she wanted to see most at this moment. They were obviously a close nit group, and Shalon took them all in. She nodded to each as they introduced themselves, she could find Alder's scent on all of them so she knew Eden spoke truth. "Eden." She looked the woman over, before looking to what Shalon could only assume was her sister. "Alyssum." Her pale fur made her yea another wintery styled female to the court, Shalon shifted her silver eyes to the male of the group. "Streiter," A good addition to the female heavy pack.

"It is nice to meet you all." She sat back on her hindlegs, making herself comfortable, "I am Shalon Sentiel, Duchess of the Court." She wasn't much for the titles of the court, and so would probably never mention it again unless absolutely necessary. "You may call me Shalon." She smiled slightly, happy to see the Court growing. "Welcome to the Royal Fire Court, I hope you are all settling in." It was a statement that left room for a question, she hoped they might confirm that they were indeed settling in.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Alyssum - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 09, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 11, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 11, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by RIP Eden - October 22, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Sylvas Streiter - October 23, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: To Those Who are Welcome - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 03:30 PM