Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at Steady when he confirmed her new duties and spoke once again with so much trust in her. She loved the idea that he trusted her so much. It was not even an idea, it was an reality. She smiled at him, and almost wanted to shower him with kisses again just because she was so excited but she kept it to herself. "Thank you, Steady," she smiled.

"I will let out a howl when we caught enough for everyone and we can have a big celebration meal!," she hummed. She could already picture it. Valette knew the perks of a higher rank. And especially she as a hunter liked to have the perks of the best meat. Though even as a middle class wolf she didn't have any lack of nutrients, she still didn't mind to have more nutrients. It was only natural to want to best for herself. "I will keep you up to date alright?," she promised.
Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM