Sleeping Dragon You would not believe me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
There was that tiny, irrational part of her that wanted an out. Despite that, the actual rejection came as more of a blow than Wildfire could have anticipated. The wind quite literally went out of her sails as a breath gusted out of her, causing the yearling to visibly deflate. Her skin felt flushed and prickly and there was a tightness in her throat. She looked down at her petite forepaws, trying to think of what to say to that. If he was unwilling, that was it; she wasn't about to talk someone into impregnating her. The very thought caused a shudder to travel down her spine.

"Oh," came her eventual reply. "Okay." In the coming hours and days, she would fret about what this meant. Was there another potential and willing donor in the ranks? Would she consider someone from outside the pack if not? What would Thuringwethil have her do? Right at this very moment, however, all the Bandrona could do was swallow and sit there awkwardly, fighting the rising urge to cry as the disappointment really hit.
Messages In This Thread
You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 09, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 14, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 14, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: You would not believe me - by Gavriel - October 22, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: You would not believe me - by Wildfire - October 24, 2016, 09:47 AM