Sleeping Dragon If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
A soft sigh escaped her and Wildfire shook her head. "Papa Pan—that's what I called him—was my father's lover. He disappeared. As far as I know, nobody ever saw or heard from him again. He just... vanished." She frowned, reflecting on how painful that must have been for her dad. "That was a long time ago now," she added, shooting Rosalyn an apologetic look.

After some further contemplation, Wildfire decided she wouldn't attempt to harvest the quills. It just wasn't worth the possibility of getting stabbed and jabbed. If someone else in the pack wanted it, they could go for it, as the Bandrona intended to just leave the leftovers here. Maybe birds or other scavengers would get to it all first. The she-wolf mused that the quills would make great protection for a bird's nest, though she somehow doubted any avian was smart enough to armor their little homesteads.

She blinked her amber eyes, surfacing from that train of thought to say, "What else are you getting into today? What were you doing before our paths crossed?" Wildfire was just trying to be conversational, though depending on how Rosalyn answered, maybe she could accompany her pack mate on whatever ventures she undertook.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle - by Wildfire - October 16, 2016, 04:32 PM