Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The question did not fall on deaf ears, but Dakarai took a moment to draw in Olives beauty, basking in it as if it were the sun. The young girl who had similar coloring to him pleaded with her father for their case. Olive's tail began to smack against him and she grinned widely causing him to wonder if he missed something. He let a warm chuckle leave his maw before he turned his gaze to Arturo "I was with them long enough to know that they are prideful beings, quick to anger. But I also know their leader won't risk war for someone who meant so little to them. I never even gained a proper spot within their ranks. I took measures to make sure I wasn't followed. Every so often I would cross a body of water and bathe in it to mask my scent. I avoided meeting other wolves so that I could not be tracked by sight."

I came straight here I did not stop to hunt and I did not leave any marks of any kind that I noticed. Black feather Woods wolves are bloodthirsty indeed but they are also smart. I do not believe that they would risk their lives to come after me a wolf who never earned his place in their pack anyway. Added to that I have a reason why They would not come after me, They have young and more litters on the way and even though they value strength and violence, they would not show the pups war that early in life."
 he said confidently even though he really was unsure if Damien would send his troops after him. Even if he did, Dakarai had hidden his tracks to the best of his ability.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Dakarai - November 13, 2016, 04:45 PM