Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Though the answer was not a gushing one that wiped away all Doe's worries, it pleased her to know that the shewolf was settling in. She seemed to be doing well enough that Doe felt comfortable sending her out - it was only a short journey, after all, and not one fraught with danger, either. Hopefully, Solveig would take well to the task.

"We are well - and it is about the pups that I have called for you," said Doe, tail wagging. She came a little closer to the female, leaving the mouth of her den so that Solveig might be able to see inside. It was not too bright out, and Doe wasn't sure the light afforded a good view of them - but that could wait. "There are a number of wolves that should be told of their births - do you think you could spread the word, if I gave you names and descriptions and general locations? None of them are more than a day's journey away."
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM