Stone Circle Only need the sun when it starts to snow
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette instantly embraced the girl, let her snuggle close against her for comfort. It felt good to know that Keoni ran straight towards her. She spoke to her softly and gave her little licks of comfort on top of her head. Valette's mother mode was triggered, heavily so. She held the young girl close. Only lifting her head when Mirabelle started speaking and explaining the situation. Or justifying her actions. She was rather put off with the female that she wouldn't want to apologize.

Then Chaska gave her a worried glance and spoke of the fact that he hadn't seen Steady in this way. To Valette it felt a little disrespectful from the male to talk about Steady that way, like he had been some savage beast. She wanted to tell him to shut up. Yet, Valette, ever as diplomatic knew when to hold her tongue. She was not going to argue with Chaska in this moment. She had a faint idea what happened and the ultra loyal female would stand by her alpha no matter what.

"It was disrespectful of you to enter the den and take the pup. However, if you thought she was in moral danger at least let us as her parents know that you took her. A simple emergency howl would be sufficient next time before you relocate her," she spoke on a calm tone, slightly scolding though, because she disliked the fact that the female did not want to say sorry. She had a feeling why Steady was triggered.

"Before you two judge the alpha that lives to protect you, remember this. He watched his brother die, the founder of this pack. A famine hit soon after which resulted in a lot of death. His brother's mate, their newborn young and his one year old niece June died from the lack of food, starved. Adeline was the only survivor, after all I heard there were four and she is the only one that is alive today. He lost everyone he was close with. He had to become a father for his brother's young, watch them die because of the lack of food. Now he has become a father again for someone else's young because that person was murdered on our borders. However you thought it was smart to just take her from his den, a private place, within less of a month membership. I am not going to allow you to judge his behavior right now, yet I am also not saying what he did was the right thing to do. I told you this to create an understanding that his behavior was not meant to be malicious."

Valette had been rather passionate about defending her alpha. Her loyalty for Steady had always been strong from the beginning. "Hopefully you two can forgive him but also think about your own actions of today and if they might have been the right choice. If there is still any tension or you are unsure about something you can come to me about it. I do hope this matter can be resolved and we can continue being a family. Hopefully, one that trusts each other."
Messages In This Thread
Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 24, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 24, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 24, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 24, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - November 25, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Steady - November 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Evelyn - November 27, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Chaska - November 29, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by RIP Valette - November 30, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Only need the sun when it starts to snow - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 08:54 AM