Redhawk Caldera when i see you again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
*plays with self* anyone else can still pop in :D

Liffey hadn't realized when her mother had slipped off on them. She'd spent so much time sleeping and recovering her strength that the little Blackthorn hadn't even suspected that she might do something like this. Excitement had taken her when she discovered her mother's scent, and it was with eager pawsteps that Liffey followed, her imagination racing with thoughts of the adventures they might be about to have together.

When Liffey found her mother, she had no idea that Finley was experiencing some inner turmoil over Uncle P's death. She trotted bouncily up to her side, reaching to nuzzle her dam's chin with a happy growl. It wasn't until she came around to spy the woman's face. There was a smile on it, but the little river could tell instantly that it was not her real one. This one was a fake, and so the pup's features fell. Still, she offered a smile of her own. Getting to be with her mom was something to smile about after all, whether it was a happy mom or a sad mom she was with.

"Hi mom," Liffey said quietly, her tail wagging gently as she settled down onto her haunches at Finley's side, "You got up."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 09:07 PM