Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Eske mentioned that she might seek to become a tracker, Wildfire immediately thought of Freyja. "We could practice with your sister, if you like," she suggested, head tilting, "or keep it between the two of us. I don't mind either way." Wildfire knew there was some competition between the litter mates—sibling rivalry was basically inevitable, especially among wild wolves—so it wouldn't surprise her in the least if Eske would rather leave Freyja out of it, especially considering the girl's status as a bit of a golden child.

"Well, that's the fun bit anyhow: you get to dabble in a few different areas and figure out which one you like best. You might even surprise yourself," Wildfire said with a grin. "Maybe you think you'll be great at stalking deer but it turns out you're an amazing fisherman instead," she quipped. "In any case, we could probably get started in a week, give or take a few days. Would you like some homework, in the meantime?" the Bandrona wondered, wanting to feed and foster Eske's aspirations and not just let them go stale over the next few days.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM