Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske couldn't help the frown that pulled the corners of her lips down when Wildfire suggested that they could practice with Freyja. The silver golden child was Eske's rival and though they were in a better place than they'd ever been before, the warrior princess could not help but still feel the competitive edge that kept her pushing and pulling. She'd been hoping to keep this from Freyja as much as possible ...which considering how close Eske knew Wildfire and Freyja to be she wasn't sure that it would be much of a secret. Still, Eske wasn't ready to let Freyja know that she was intending to become a Huntress as well, even if it was only a secondary trade. “I would rather keep it between us.” Eske admitted though she likely hadn't needed to for she'd made no show of hiding her frown turned cringe.

As Wildfire told it, Eske didn't need to have an answer right away and for that she was grateful. This was different territory for her. She knew exactly the specialties she wanted for Mercenary but Hunter was a lot more murky. So maybe she would take Wildfire's advice and just experiment with it until she found one that clicked. “A week sounds good,” Already, she was making plans to begin hunting right away so that she had some substantial skill for the Bandrona to work with; because as Eske did with everything she wanted to devote herself to being a good student (attitude aside) and secretly sought to impress for her subconscious fear of being faded into the background. It seemed like Wildfire had an idea similar to Eske's own plans, though for when she offered Eske's ears cupped forth in perked interest. “Sure,” She responded with an eager bob of her head, thinking that homework from her mentor would probably serve her a lot better than just random attempts at hunting.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM