Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske felt relief as she watched the Bandrona nod in understanding at her half question, half request. She knew that Freyja would likely help her if she asked but the thing was Eske didn't want to ask her. She went to Wildfire because the Bandrona was a master huntress and the only one suited to being her mentor. Eske would learn under only the best, after all; but also there was something humiliating about asking her silvern sister to teach her (which was in part why Eske refused for the time being). She already felt inferior to Freyja and she did not aim to add to it. The Bandrona reclaimed Eske's rapt attention, drawing the warrior princess from her trailing thoughts, as she gave her tasks to complete. “A small mammal, a bird and a fish,” Eske repeated lowly, in part for herself and to confirm that she understood to the Bandrona.

“Track but don't engage. Got it.” She offered the flame kissed woman a sage nod of her head. The tasks were not overly complicated though Eske was unsure of how well she would succeed: particularly with the bird and fish but she was determined to try if only to report her failings or success to Wildfire when their lessons truly begun. She hesitated for a moment, her tail flicking against her haunches as her whiskers trembled with contemplation before her lips parted to inquire, “What information should I be gathering from tracking a herd? And how far should I follow them?” Was she to follow the trail if it was days old? Or keep to one more fresh? Though she thought it easy to follow tracks she had no real idea what tracking actually entailed and thus figured that it would not hurt to ask Wildfire as she had sought the Bandrona out to mentor her, after all. It only made sense to use the master huntress' knowlede as it would only serve to teach her and be to her advantage at the end of the day.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM