Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske gave an eager bob of her head when Wildfire told her to observe and use her five senses. It sounded easy enough. Then again, Eske had come to learn that most things tended to sound a lot easier than they actually were; still she was determined to try. She did not want to fail the tasks Wildfire had set out for her, and she would try to remember to not beat herself up too bad for it, if she did. She knew that failures were just as important as the successes. Failure was a learning tool, and when she did fail she had to learn from it, pick herself back up and keep at it. Just like when she sparred. Get knocked down, get back up. Eske let out a low laugh, punctuated with a teasing roll of her eyes at the Bandrona's second warning. Don't go further than a territory away from Drageda. It wasn't funny because Wildfire probably wasn't kidding but Eske's always been bold with a favor towards recklessness born of her youth and inexperience of the world.

“If they knew I've slipped out of the borders, or ran patrols on my own they'd probably kill me,” Eske admitted with a pretty and coy grin sent the Bandrona's way. “I will stay close, I promise.” She vowed to the Bandrona, hoping that her promise might help to soothe any hesitance Eske's admittance might have inspired within Wildfire. Eske was silent for a moment, working through everything, thinking that she might start on one of her tasks when she parted ways with Wildfire. Her blue-green gaze blinked it's way back to the Bandrona and a genuine smile tugged the corners of Eske's lips up, her tail swaying against her hocks. “Thank you Ban-,” She stopped herself remembering her mentor's earlier correction. “-Wifi for agreeing to mentor me.” The warrior princess spoke earnestly, if not a bit shyly for she was not used to expressing her gratitude (the brat).
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM