The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i assumed he was close-ish to the borders. if i'm wrong feel free to poke me & i'll gladly edit it! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Tangle was not a pleasant territory, but Eske was hardly frightened by spindly, warped trees and the dangers that it presented, especially blanketed in snow as it was. She moved through it still with purpose, fleet of foot and hot on the trail of a plump groundhog who waddled on ahead of her, surprisingly fast. It was proving to not be the easy prey she had pegged it to be. That was something she would have to break herself of: her arrogance. Looks were deceptive and too easily Eske found herself falling prey to the deception only to feel the fool when she realized she was wrong. She wasn’t sure if that was something her mentor(s) could help her with or if that was simply a habit she would have to break herself of on her own. As the last time she let her arrogance cloud her judgement the groundhog managed to escape and realizing her cause was a lost one Eske ceased her hunt and with a loud huff let out skrish. Her failure slapped her in the face and she was left annoyed knowing that for her effort she had nothing to show for it. How many times would she fail before Wildfire decided she wasn’t worth the effort? Yet, Eske would not give up. She lost this round with something to take from it and though it would be a few hours before her energy was restored she was determined to succeed: and to learn from this (and her other failures).

Ready to grab a small something from one of Drageda’s caches to quicken the restoration of her energy she circled back only as she neared her home to realize there was a scent on the chilled breeze that was both strong and fresh. Her hackles bristled and the Gona’s direction changed, her pace near a swift march with purpose as she followed the scent trail. At first, she almost missed him against the backdrop of snow, pale in coat as he was. Her sea green-blue gaze narrowed and her tail flagged over her back as she made her presence known. Hei. Yu-de! Eske addressed him brazenly, demanding as she was. “What are you doing?" In truth, she didn’t care so much about what he was doing but more so about what he was doing near Drageda.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by RIP Blodreina - January 04, 2017, 03:50 PM