The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
It did not take Thuringwethil long to reach those already gathered to the scene and though there was an urge to take a step back, to allow Heda and the Wocha the floor to continue on the business Eske did not. She had came upon them and she would see this through to the end. “Heda, this is Arlo and Melchior,” She gestured to each of them as she introduced them to Heda with her muzzle. “They hail from Seageda and grew up in Trigeda. They claim they are loyal to you and are willing to prove it.” The Gona informed Thuringwethil using Melchior’s words of letting action do the talking inspire her as she spoke. “I have yet to ask them what skills they can bring to Drageda,” The truth was she’d gotten a bit distracted by all the additions to the party (but she wasn’t about to admit that aloud to Heda). “but surely they have skills to offer Drageda.” She spoke, though not in their defense. Eske had spoken it more with the assumption that they would (surely) not wish to disappoint Heda by not being able to offer any skills of worth to her and Drageda.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by RIP Blodreina - January 08, 2017, 07:14 PM