Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm meaner than my demons
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
There was a furrow to Eske’s brow as Seregryn admitted that Gabriel had been her protector though it was not because Eske doubted her father’s abilities (for she did not) but simply because it was interesting to think that his sworn duty was to protect the girl before her. Did she have a sister she didn’t know about? Eske had never asked because she’d always assumed that she and her siblings were his first children as they were Gyda’s but now the Gona wished she would have asked, not that it would truly make much of a difference either way. “He and my mother left upon Heda’s orders to go to Seageda.” Eske responded simply with a lofty shrug of her shoulders. Their paths no longer crossed with her own and though she missed them both she did not begrudge them their fate(s).

Though Eske had never met one before she recognized what Fos Goufa was even without Seregryn’s offered explanation. For a moment she wondered if she should be impressed but as she pondered offered the older girl a sage nod of understanding. No matter how Eske felt about a stranger taking over for Heda, she understood that it was their way and that stranger or not Fos Goufa were trained to become Heda. Still, Eske didn’t like talking about someone else being Commander besides Thuringwethil. In an attempt to focus upon her patrol she kept her side of the conversation attentive but idle as they walked the borders.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 26, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 26, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - January 03, 2017, 01:11 AM