Dragoncrest Cliffs i was born a dreamer
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Restless did not begin to truly cover explaining how Eske felt. True to her early infancy days Eske was all but crawling out of her skin and fur to finding herself trapped in the cavern and her great reluctance to have to rely on the other members of Drageda for added warmth. The storm outside was little short of vicious and though she ventured out only long enough to find a frozen corpse to eat on (of which there was an unnerving abundance) she did not linger about in the elements long as she didn’t particularly want to end up like the corpses of ungulates that littered the forest of the Cliffs. The cavern offered protection from the worst of the storm but still the cold seeped in and chilled her. She spent her time pacing, telling herself that it kept the blood flowing, that it used energy and was keeping her warmer and while there may have been some truth to that the fact was that she couldn’t stand not doing something.

Pacing only got her so far and when the chill from the mouth of the cavern became a little too much for Eske whose coarse, winter coat protected her only so far she let out a loud huff and retreated deeper into the cavern supposing that she better join the others before her toes fell off. Thunder boomed over ahead and her ears slicked back against her skull as she skulked deeper seeking out her clan. “This is so boring.” She grumbled in Trigedasleng. Not to mention besides being bored out of her mind — for the cavern was very much like the birth den: a prison to her — she was cold and these made for an annoyed Eske who was tired of sleeping. She wasn’t Sleeping Beauty — she had prey to kill and ass to kick … though she took some comfort from the fact that it was highly unlikely anyone would be trespassing in this weather and if they did they would be wolfsicles by the time the storm let up enough for the Drakru to find them.

Her steps slowed as she neared Arlo, one of the two brothers to come from Seageda and one of the two closest in the kru to her own age. She still wasn’t sure what to think of the two boys. He appeared to be sleeping and studied him with scrutiny for a few moments wondering where his brother was and then decided that she didn’t care. She wondered for a second if she should wake him, though it seemed unfair. Why should anyone else suffer her extreme level of boredom? Arlo, laik yu stomba? She asked him after a moment. She wanted to explore the cavern a bit more, see where it led figuring that would keep her occupied for a few hours but if he was asleep or didn’t want to adventure with her she would venture by herself. As it was, she wasn’t exactly sure why she wanted his company — Eske told herself that it was because sometimes doing things by herself got a bit lonely and though the warrior princess was not overly friendly on her best days she still craved company from time to time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 14, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 15, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 16, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 18, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - February 11, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2017, 09:55 AM