Redhawk Caldera For... laughs?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her pleas didn't work, and soon Liffey was nudging Finley and whimpering at her. "Mom, he won't stop..!" she whined miserably as her mother lifted her head to take in the scene. She could do little more than frown at her daughter and mumble something to the effect of He'll tire himself out eventually that ended up sounding more like hulltrrrr suffenshlyyy before she was passed out again. Liffey scoffed at her mom indignantly before standing up and walking around her to face the evil demon herself since obviously no one else was going to do anything about it.

It took about three steps to round Finley's prone form to stand before the beast, but somehow in that time, he had fallen silent. Liffey gaped at him, her head tilting in curiosity as he gulped at the space in front of him. Anxiety tugged at her then and she slipped onto her belly to crawl towards it. She might want to snap the damn thing's neck 99% of the time, but that didn't mean she wanted him to get hurt.

"Hey.. hey, you okay?" Liffey asked as she leaned towards him, stopping when her nose was about four inches above its head. She sniffed at him earnestly, but did her best to pull her muzzle away whenever it seemed like she might be about to touch him. No one wanted that.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
For... laughs? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Liffey - January 16, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Liffey - January 16, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: For... laughs? - by Liffey - February 12, 2017, 03:29 PM