Oystercatcher Tide Pools On the path less traveled
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as she uttered the word, her acceptance of his proposal he drew her close rubbing his cheeks against her fur and placing frantic kisses against her face and neck. He felt no sorrow anymore, all remnants of his past lifted from his shoulders and he smiled brightly. Nothing mattered in that moment but Olive, his lover, his wife, his everything. He watched with interest as she stepped away and began to speak his ears flicking forward following her movements as he hung onto her every word.

Giving her a sly look he slowly closed the distance between them "I gained permission from Arturo to have children with you" he murmured warmly pressing his forehead against her neck and breathing in her scent. " There are... Some things we should discuss first. But I wanted that to be our gift when our love was made official" he put a bit of joking sarcasm on the word official to let her know their love had never been anything else.  "I love you. You are the air that I breathe Olive, you are my food and water. Without you I cannot live, no without you I won't want to live."  he said his voice breaking with emotion.
Messages In This Thread
On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 15, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 16, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 17, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 18, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 19, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 23, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 26, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 27, 2017, 05:31 PM