Dragoncrest Cliffs Chasing the arrow
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
By the time she rearranged herself into a seated position, rotating her aching jawbone, Dio and Thuringwethil had both appeared on the scene. Wildfire lifted a paw to rub at her chin, starting a little when she felt warm, slick moisture. She held out her toes and saw them smeared with blood. She must have split her chin open on the ice. She winced.

Her chestnut eyes then flicked upward when she remembered herself and her predicament. "Thur," she purled when the commander flanked her. "I fell," she said lamely. "Can you...?" She tipped her head to expose her cut to Thuringwethil. Her eyes rolled sideways, watching as the pale Wocha ventured closer and the ruddy Rauna flattened himself to the beach.

"You should go," she said softly to the mute, gaze shifting back to the Heda's face. "Thur, it's come back. My heat," Captain Obvious Wildfire said. The next several words came out in a breathy rush. "I know the weather's been bad and that we're still getting a foothold but there's plenty of food and it'll be warmer soon and if—" She bit her tongue, not wanting to come across as jealous or petty. But her eyes gave her away as they slid to Dio, whose mate might already be carrying his pups. If they could support the Skayona's pups, why not the Bandrona's as well?

Wildfire paused for several suspenseful beats before finishing in a plaintive rush. "—and I know we fought but I love you and I want to raise a family with you and please, Thur..."
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the arrow - by Wildfire - January 22, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Hush - January 23, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Wildfire - January 23, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Dio - January 24, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Antumbra - January 28, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Hush - February 02, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Wildfire - February 03, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Dio - February 05, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Antumbra - February 12, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Wildfire - February 15, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Chasing the arrow - by Dio - February 15, 2017, 02:44 PM