Dragoncrest Cliffs Cave Dwellings
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske finds it a bit strange that Kendra does not like hunting; but she considers that perhaps Kendra is one of those wolves that does not find joy in killing. Eske can’t relate. It does not bother her to end the life of prey and she does not stop and consider anything other than it is prey and that she is hungry, or that she has an obligation to fill the pack caches. Still, she ponders Kendra’s words a bit further, letting out a soft hum of contemplation. “Well maybe you just didn’t have a good teacher,” Eske nearly purrs in a coquettish tone. “A good teacher can make anything interesting.” That was certainly true for Eske. For while she could not give two fucks about plants she was willing to learn from Kendra, or learn to impress Kendra because it was obviously something the other girl was passionate about and Eske realized that there wasn’t anything quite as beautiful as someone’s happiness. Happiness light up Kendra’s face, shallow as it was with malnutrition, in a way that stole Eske’s breath away; and though it was a bit foreign to the warrior princess she found that it was pleasant.

“I know, right?” Eske murmurs in a wistful sigh of agreement when Kendra states her wish that Spring would come soon. The idea of spending more time with Kendra to allow the other girl to paint her up was a huge appeal for Eske, admittedly. “but right now I would settle for just being able to leave this cavern. I hate being cooped up,” Eske admits a bit sheepishly with a soft pout. “it feels like a prison to me,” She admits, drawing her bottom lip betwixt her teeth before she offers Kendra what she hopes is a pretty smile. “but maybe it’ll be better now that we’re friends!” Because Eske was willing to look for any excuse to spend more time with Kendra even though she was going a bit stir crazy with the crazy storm outside.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Cave Dwellings - by Kendra - January 17, 2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Cave Dwellings - by RIP Blodreina - January 20, 2017, 07:19 AM
RE: Cave Dwellings - by Kendra - January 21, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Cave Dwellings - by RIP Blodreina - January 21, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Cave Dwellings - by Kendra - January 22, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Cave Dwellings - by RIP Blodreina - January 23, 2017, 04:34 PM