Dragoncrest Cliffs i was born a dreamer
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske sees light and her relief is a palpable thing as if it has been given skin and flesh. Her shoulders loosen and sag and she does not realize how tense she had been until she realizes that they were not trapped in here. She hears Arlo’s sigh of relief behind her and she is glad that she is not the only one that shared that fear. She does not like being so vulnerable in the presence of others but she does not think there is a way that Arlo could use it against her nor that he had any reason to. Still, she tries to downplay it, act like it hadn’t happened hoping that her companion will not capitalize nor ask about it. “Can we take that risk, though?” Eske asks Arlo, her tone implicating her opinion on that without her having to actually say it. She was not willing to risk the assumption that no one knows about it. “Even though they’d be following it into a lion’s den, even if we tell Heda and the others about it if a wolf or wolves find this tunnel they can take us by surprise. They could ambush us.” They could slaughter us. The cavern does not provide much room to fight and in the chaos they would be easy targets. She thinks this way because it is a tactic she was not above using herself on enemies. The element of surprise was a huge advantage. “Maybe,” Eske contemplates his suggestion, as she exits the tunnel, shrugging through the underbrush that mostly concealed it. “A heavy boulder or two might do the trick if we can move them,” She suggests glimpsing around her. “but that would entirely block any emergency exit we might have had.” She frowns, her ears slicking back to rest at half mast atop her skull as she contemplates it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 14, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 15, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 16, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 18, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - February 11, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2017, 09:55 AM