Moonspear cerberus
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Lyra listened intently like always as Alya told them the story of her encounter with the mysterious cursed boy, ever interested in every small fact about him. All the information had been told before, except for a list of names that Alya added onto the end. She tilted her head curiously, a small frown creasing her features as she went over each name. "I...I don't think c'mere is a na—" she began softly, though immediately fell silent as Hydra piped up with something more important.

Lyra looked to her in surprise and interest, a strange sense of jealousy washing over her briefly, however it was quickly replaced with anger directed towards herself. Her sisters were out there, having adventures and meeting boys while she was too shy to even leave the borders sometimes. Inwardly, the girl scowled, distracted from their meeting for a moment to mull over her own insecurities. She had no idea how to even fix that.

I can show you. Lyra caught the tail end of Hydra's comment, forcing a smile of encouragement. Of course, her confidence increased tenfold with her sisters by her side. She had enough sense to know that she couldn't shadow their every move forever but for now...

"Take us there," Lyra suddenly announced, turning to Alya the Scout, uncharacteristically demanding, both from the need to see Cypress and Rian for herself as well as a want to explore lands further from Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
cerberus - by Alya - February 10, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: cerberus - by Hydra - February 10, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: cerberus - by Lyra - February 10, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: cerberus - by Alya - February 10, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: cerberus - by Hydra - February 11, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: cerberus - by Lyra - March 16, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: cerberus - by Alya - April 17, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: cerberus - by Hydra - April 18, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: cerberus - by Lyra - April 19, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: cerberus - by Alya - April 24, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: cerberus - by Hydra - May 18, 2017, 09:51 AM