Firefly Glen the bittersweet between my teeth
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
Hoping to catch a @Tulip, @Liffey, @Kaori, or @Pyro! Open to Brat-Pack, of course. <3

Still nursing some bruises from his altercation with Rannoch, Rian decided to head out to the nearby stream to soak his weary paws and tend to his aches. The scuffle had ended with no serious injuries, excepting Rian's pride. He'd failed to unseat Rannoch from his position as leader, but a growing part of him was thankful for it. He wasn't ready to lead the group and, in fact, would have chosen to disband them if he had succeeded. But now that he was spending more time among them, the O'Malley boy was beginning to understand. Even Cypress had little complaint, though the elusive raven was still untamed and unpredictable.

Rian reached the shore and slowly waded into the stream. The water barely reached half-way up his limbs but it would work for his purpose. The boy turned to face the bank, and gingerly reclined into the water. He sighed as the biting chill pierced the throbbing ache of his sore and bruised muscles, and slowly worked up the willpower to lie down completely. With his lower half submerged, and his upper supported by the bank, Rian closed his eyes and set his muzzle down on his paws.

Above, the mid-afternoon sun peaked out from behind a threatening raincloud to warm the ground around him. He grunted and rolled half onto his side only to heave a great mighty sigh.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 29, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 30, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - June 07, 2017, 01:16 AM