Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'm making assumptions and doing a little PP in order to keep my post from being just "Fin watched" lol. If there are any issues with this, please please please let me know and I can edit!

Elwood spun, but he was too late to grab Towhee and keep her from launching herself at the stranger. Finley felt herself shaking with the effort to stay put over Phox as her goddaughter connected with the stranger's leg with a savage snarl. In a flash, the black wolf had her pinned the ground, and suddenly, Finley broke.

She shot forward like a bullet from a gun, making a beeline for the struggle. Elwood was launching himself at the black wolf and though Finley's instincts screamed at her to do the same, she reached for Towhee. As the black wolf was pitched backwards, Fin grabbed the scruff of her niece's neck and dragged her out of harm's way. She turned her back on the fray as it proceeded, much as it pained her to do so, intent on driving her niece back to where Phox remained huddled. Fin was not letting anything happen to either of them - a fact that she made clear with the I am not taking your shit attitude that dripped from her every move as she attempted to herd the child back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:24 PM