Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's brows furrowed as she listened to Titmouse's voice over the low, rumbling thunder that seemed disinclined to end. There was a charge in the air causing the fur along her spine to prickle, and she was quickly growing more and more aware of it. This storm was going to be bad...

I wanna stay with you!

The young Blackthorn's attention snapped to Titmouse with a jolt. "What? she asked, incredulous and confused. How could he possibly want that? She had done her best to ignore him all his life and while she'd never treated with open contempt, she had always been rather cold. How could he possibly want to stay with her? And what the hell was a feed-trip?

Lightning chose that moment to strike, this time flashing uncomfortably near them. A sense of urgency overtook her need to drive this little shit back to wherever he had come from. "Come on," Liffey urged him, turning quickly to head further into the open meadow before them and away from the trees. She set off at quick trot, hesitating only to make sure her adoptive brother was following. They needed to get to low ground and away from the trees of the forest behind them. She didn't know this for sure, but instinct was driving.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 10:58 AM