Stone Circle We don't talk anymore
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Ezekiel's story started out weak and full of excuses. However, after a few moments, the male found his fire and explained it to him anyhow. Valette wasn't sure if he wanted her to feel guilty or just wanted to make her understand. The female listened without interrupting even though she felt like walking away and not to be bothered with him again.

She found him to be quite stupid. He was a trained and seasoned warrior, right? How did he not know about footing and types of ground? Why didn't he sleep to get some rest? She realized he did it out of love, which was admirable in a way. However, his last words stung. 'I loved you once'. It contradicted his whole story. Or perhaps how she received him made him like her less?

Valette's anger wasn't just anger. It was fueled by something else. It was love. Deep down she would always love the male. Whether it was romantically or not. And that love had been hurting her ever since he left. Steady made it feel better and the idea that Ezekiel was dead in the first place soothed those hurtful feelings. But his re-appearance made those feelings re-appear to.

Her eyes were still rather angry. At least it was good that he was still Ezekiel and not some weak little thing. That was what she liked about Steady. He was strong and dominant. Ezekiel at least hadn't lost his fire. "I need to get used to the idea of you being alive. If you would leave it would make it so much easier," she spoke. "But this is your home and I wouldn't want to make you leave it," she stated, still surprisingly strict. "I will need some time. I guess you do too."
Messages In This Thread
We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 22, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 23, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 25, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - April 26, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - April 26, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by Ezekiel - May 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: We don't talk anymore - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:56 AM