Firefly Glen the bittersweet between my teeth
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The sound of footsteps normally wouldn't cause him any measure of alarm, but he was sure no one from their group followed him. His eyes snapped open and his head whipped around towards the sound, while his nose flared and his lips quivered from a restrained warning growl. A large, pale wolf emerged from the undergrowth and he carried himself with a bearing that bespoke his dominance. Rian felt a flash of fear mixed with wounded pride. He didn't like being caught unawares, nor did he take kindly to the expecations of submission laid out by the older male. 

But, seeing as he was bruised much younger, Rian had little room to argue. He rolled upright and stood as water cascaded down his lower half from the sudden movement. He didn't bother to shake it off, as the other wolf was upon him now and there was no point getting him all wet as well (though a small petulant voice thought it might be a bit funny). His brows rose at the question—were they that obvious? 

He splayed his ears and frowned, "Yes." Something about the other wolf was keenly familiar and if he wasn't so preoccupied with the moment, he might have remembered that both Hydra and Moonspear itself shared the male's scent. "We plan on leaving as soon as everyone is rested." He continued, elaborating on their plan to sate this rogue alpha's curiosity.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 29, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 30, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - June 07, 2017, 01:16 AM