Duskfire Glacier Pirouette through Misfortune
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
An angel? The last thing he was, was an angel. The girl was gifted with a snort form him, him shaking his head and defying the compliment.

"I'm no angel, Leila."

With that being said, he brought himself to sit in the winterland. "I'm here to bring you to my pack."

He didn't offer her a choice. He didn't ask her not a damn thing. It wasn't up for debate. They needed her, and she would come. Simple as that. Iceberg irises finally took in the sight of the girl as she stood to address him. The woman was barely just, her frame feminine and dainty, a beautiful cross between free will. She was meant to be holding a massive weight, Mackenzie evident through her body structure, but she evidently chose not to indulge her genes plans, and keeping her fighting and muscle building to a complete minimum. She had a body in an athletic class, near like his own.

A cerrulean, almost torquise though 2 shades lighter and with more evident green to them, peered at him with innocence that he hadn't seen, ever. She was not tarnished in the slightest way, her pelt consisting of plain white, and black. The colors that were being played within her genetics however, were displayed in the most unusual of ways, the black across the curve of her back meaning to be a cape, but something cut it short. The black remained a saddle, distinct and clean in its fringes. Across her fair face was a the gems of a melted version between his own, and the clear epitome of Spring's first breath. What held those eyes were a mask, black shadowed fur upheld un a mysterious form.
Messages In This Thread
Pirouette through Misfortune - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Leila - May 13, 2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Leila - May 14, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Leila - May 14, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Pirouette through Misfortune - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 04:07 AM